Buddy,

Got your bass flies and will begin to test them as soon as I can get out on the water. They look like they have a lot of potential especially the poppers and crickets. The only thing off the bat I can tell you about poppers down here in Florida is from my experience, LMB and bream like a popper with rubber legs rather than one without. Would you like me to add some rubber legs to your two foam poppers (not the wiggle bugs that also look really nice)? I have to admit that I haven't had as good of luck as I hoped for using Dahlberg Divers or wiggle bugs in the past down here but will give these a go and see what happens. Poppers like the ones you sent should do the job without a doubt (I usually dress them fully with a hackle skirt and splayed hackle tail). The foam hoppers and crickets look promising and also might do well just by inspection. Really nice flies, Buddy. Might send you some of my proven ones (at least down here) and maybe one or two of my experimental ones sometime. Speck season (Spring bedding) has arrived here so guess what I will be going after right now? I assure you though, I will get your flies in the water (at different times and conditions) and let you know how they do .

------------------
Robert B. McCorquodale
Sebring, FL

"Flip a fly"