Here the dates of the Chicago tournaments as well as some others that are coming up soon.

Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Chicago Angling & Casting Club 2006.

Scarborough, Canada - June 3 & 4 (ACCURACY ON SATURDAY)
Toronto, Canada - June 10 & 11 (ACCURACY ON SATURDAY)
*****Contact Harvey Beck for Toronto and Gord Deval for Scarborough - see E addresses above*****

Chicago - ILL. State - June 24 & 25 and then the All American is on August 26th. & 27th.
CINCI - The Great Lakes is on June 17 & 18 (Contact Andy Statt or Jay Klenk - see E addresses above)
Toledo - Michigan State - July 15 & 16 (Contact Frank Gralak for Toledo - See E address above)
Toledo - Ohio State - August 12 & 13.
As you know I generally attend both Canada tournaments but with fuel cost where they are I may have to drop one of them and having them back to back during the same pay period makes it even tougher.
If I go to only one it will likely be Gord's because Gord has supported the Chicago club two years in a row and he has done the same for the Lexington club so I feel we owe him for that.
I do know that Bill Burke, my brother Phil and Ray Huber are also planning to attend at least one of the tournaments up there. Bill, Phil & I will likely travel together to ease the costs.
I can't tell you what the plans are for Gralak's, Statt's, Fujita, Lanser or Zack. All except the Gralaks were at Lexington this week and we had a really good tournament.
I've copied all of them except Dick & Zack (no e-mail) so they may respond to you.
I will try to hit both but that's not looking real good.
I'm sure you understand but you "will" see me and others across the border.
John