Well, it has been awhile since this subject has been discussed, so here goes one more time:

A few of us have been talking about trying to get a Fish-In scheduled for May 12-15 in the Bryson City, NC area (or thereabouts) and have 5-6 interested parties. I have researched a nice place at which to base the event and was hoping there would be more than just us 5-6 interested (economies of scale, ya know).

If there are more than just us few, I'll ask LF to place it on the Fish-In calendar for all to see. Let's find out who is interested and I'll post more info about the site. We need to tie the place down within the next week or so. If no one else shows interest in having a Fish-In, no problem - we'll just fish without you!

I have made tentative arrangements to be ferried across Fontana Lake to fish Hazel Creek for a day, there are a ton of other streams in the area, and the bugs will be busting out all over, so the fishing should be nothing short of fantastic.

Continue this post if you are interested, and we'll continue the dialog about location, streams, events, etc. through this medium.

TL,

Dave