After much thought my wife and i have decided to pack up the family and the shop and move "back home".

The big move will occur on July 26 and we hope to get everything unpacked by July 28 and have the "brick & mortar" shop re-opened by mid to late August depending on how fast i can get the renovations done.

The online version of our shop will undoubtedly occur about a 2-3 day delay while we are in transit and getting the trucks unloaded, but should be running smoothly by July 30 due to some planning ahead.

I have inherited my grandparents home which sits on 4 acres of land with waterfrontage on an Atlantic Salmon River here in Nova Scotia. It will put us within 40 minutes drive of both of our parents instead of the current 3.5 to 4.0 hour drive and also much closer to other relatives as well.

As JC mentioned in a different thread, he and Deanna have offered me the oppurtunity to become a Sponsor here on FAOL and i have accepted.

Come early September once we get moved to the new house and get the greatly expanded shop open and get settled in a bit you folks will see the new listing in the Sponsor page.

I have chosen to wait until September to make sure the trust that Jim and Deanna have placed in me by offering me the chance to be a Sponsor is not messed up by the 400 km relocation.

The new shop is going to be considerably larger than our current location and we will be expanding our product offerings to include Albright, Dr. Slick, Vosseler, HMH, Batson Ent., and more.

We are very excited about the move and the new oppurtunities it will afford us.

Rest assured i will keep you folks updated as the moving date approaches and passes and will also inform you as soon as the shop is running smoothly again. I will be posting the new contact info on the website and i will also post it here for you folks as well.

Stay tuned to the same channel for update Vol. 2 on or about July 23.

------------------
Jamie

[url=http://www.jamiescustomflies.com:e6bd7]Jamie's Fly & Tackle Shop[/url:e6bd7]