yesterday morning I had to get up early and take a bunch of chairs and tables about 45 miles away for a wedding. I wasn't to happy about it but oh well. Then I had to drive home and get ready for this wedding and fdrive back to the wedding. It was held in a place called wild rose park in emmett idaho. The couple who were getting married planed the whole thing. This was a outdoor wedding. The preacher was a very good friend of mine who has known the groom since before he knew wht his favorite toy was. The groom is my Son! These kids put on a wedding like I have never seen before. When the preacher said do you chad take this woman ....... Chad turned to the best man and he flipped a coin and nodded his head yes and then chad said I do, Tash did the same. After the wedding and all the picture taking The reception started (in the same park) My wife and I fired up the BBQ and the Dj started the music. Now normally the wedding and reception is about the bride and groom, as it should be. Chad and Tash decided the wedding is about the bride and groom and all the family. We had the bride and groom dance and the father of the bride and bride dance and then they started to have the family dance alone. Tash's grandma and grand pa have kids in the late 50's so you know they have been together for ever. They had a special song played for them and it was the first time anyone had ever seen them dance. I am minding my own business and just mingling whenthe Dj says Bob and Mar please come to the center of the dance floor. The kids had the Dj play my wifes and I's song when we were dating. I don't dance but I tried. I do have to beat his but though. It is not nice to make me cry. I have been to some weddings that were good but this wedding was excellent. The kids did a great job of planning it.