What a great visit! Short but very enjoyable.

I was working in my store Thursday afternoon, knowing that Ohiotuber and Jack Hise were on their way through to visit Warren and Mikey called me from my office. It was a great great surprize and visit, getting to see Mikey after 40 years. we were in the same unit when I was in Basic training at Ft. Benning GA. I would have to say that these two guys are about as good as it gets!!

Mikey brought me some of his world famous peanut butter fudge and a great plaque that symbolizes our friendship and our beliefs in our country and the origin of our friendship. I will cherish that and it now has a place in my rod building room just above my computer so I see it every day almost.

Jack is even a nicer guy in person than he is on FAOL and what a great representation he gives us all for the kind of people that FAOL harbors in its fold.

Super nice guys that love people and fly fishing, and I enjoyed their short visit a lot. Sure wish I didn't have to work all weekend because I would have loved to join them on their trip to Tullahoma to visit with Warren, and do some fishing in the Duck and the Elk. One thing is for sure...we will have a blast at AuSable!