Harold,
I want to give you an Atta-boy for guiding me in the right direction on my recent purchase of a digital camera and more. Though I was not able to get the Sony we talked about I did get a Canon Power Shot A530 with memory chip and case. You saved me from a very big mistake and I am in your debt for that, Harold.

The things that you do for people really amaze me, Harold. I recall after one of your recent treatments that you had become ill yet you continued to post so that we would know you were okay. Through all of that you kept your sense of humor up and helped us all to smile. No matter what you are going through, Harold, you always find the time and a way to respond to the needs of both others and myself. That is a very precious thing indeed. I can never thank you enough for your genuine caring and efforts. I know that one day we will meet, either here or in paradise, and what a glorious day that will be! Harold, for all that you have done and continue to do a great big Atta-Boy to you!

I thought you might enjoy a few pictures from my new camera. I am still learning how to use the camera and post pictures. Take a walk with me along Fisherman?s Trail at Little Buffalo State Park. All my prayers and thanks to you, Harold.

Fisherman's Trail

Indian grind stone at Shoaff's mill

Shoaff's Mill

Clay's Bridge

The Moore Pavillion

Amy's $25 dollar yard sale combo

------------------
Eric "nighthawk"

American veteran and proud of it!

[This message has been edited by nighthawk (edited 18 June 2006).]