Thanks Guys;

Eric what lovely pictures, I enjoyed the journey. Keep it up, I love covered bridges never seen one close up so I have to look at pictures until I stumble across one.

It has always been my belief that people around you make you who you are. I have been around some great people in my life, I have been a part of history and know the meaning.

When I sit with my fellow pirates and enjoy a meal or fishing it is very spiritual to me. Just being with Stev, Flats, Ed, Purebs and others makes what I am going through so much easier...
As I said before the cancer will not kill me. (not so sure about the side effects...<grin> ) I am a fighter and will not give up. I look at things from the other side as much as possible. So do most of our family here on FAOL.

So many of you have helped in my recovery, it is easy for me to care about each and everyone of you.

ohiotuber you have always been one of the people that has earned my respect. You and Eric and the family come to Florida sometime we will tell lies about the Flats Dude and D. Micus. But most of all we will eat, drink (ice tea for me) and have a great time. I'll even show you a place to wade and have 17 foot sharks play with your toes.

Both of you are welcome at my table any time. Thanks for everything

Harold