+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: posted a while back of good things....

Default posted a while back of good things....

Just wanted to let those who sent congrats...That the worst has happened today...and there will be no new arrivals to our family..Guess it just was not our turn to be blessed...The Wife is doing well and getting the rest she needs we are and will be fine..Thanks to all.

Bill and Shari
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Bill,

I can relate to the pain you are both going through, as it has happened twice now to the wife and I. Tis a heartbreaking event for sure. The wife and I have been trying for 5 years now, so we have come to the conclusion that when the time is right, it will happen for us.

We are lucky to have several nephews and a niece that live near by, and take every oppurtunity to have them over for the weekends, take them fishing, baseball games, camping , and spoiling them as we would our own. It helps fill the void untill we are blessed with one (or more)of our own.

Be sure to comfort your wife, as I know with mine that it affected her heart so much than her body. She felt as if she had something wrong with her, and it couldnt have been further from the truth. I didnt know what it really meant to loose something till that happend to us.

Sorry to hear of your loss, you and your wife have our deepest sympathies.

Jeff

nighthawk Guest

Dearest Bill and Shari,
    My heart is breaking for you. The loss of children is the most crushing anguish a parent can go through. Please know that both of you are in my prayers. Don't stop trying to have children, no matter how hard this is. You will be blessed. I just know you will. Amy and I are here for both of you. If you need to talk just shoot me an email.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

American veteran and proud of it!

Bill and Shari,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know your pain.
    Betty

------------------
    Trouts don't live in ugly places
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Bill, Shari, AND Jeff, you and your families have the Flanagans' sympathy and are in our prayers. While we have not lost a child, we have endured some heartbreaking situations with our children, and hard as it may seem to understand now, you will be stronger & closer as a result of these trials. GOD works in mysterious ways.
    GOD Bless,
    Mike

------------------
    You can call me Mike & you can call me Mikey..Just remember that this site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Bill and Shari my thoughts and prayers are with you. I have friends who live near me who lost their first three. They now have three wonderful little boys and are working towards number four. May God bless you both.

Rocky

Bill and Shari

Nothing I say will help, I have been there and gone through the pain.

I am praying for you both.

Harold

Bill and Shari,

I am so sorry...please draw strength from all of us.

Bill & Shari,

Helen and I were moved to tears when we read of your loss today, there is no loss suffered like the loss of a life hoped for.

Take solice in knowing that your FAOL family members are here surrounding the two of you, and have tucked you in close to our hearts.

May peace and comfort be with you as you heal from this loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you, and are also united with all of those joined together who wish you well.

God Bless you both.

Terry & Helen
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

It is never easy to lose a loved one. But this too will pass. Keep close, save each other. The best is yet to come.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

+ Reply to Thread