It is going to happen. It will be in the Pine Creek Valley. Probably at either Petticoat Junction Campground or Happy Acres Campground. We will be taking a trip up either on the 21st or 28th to check with both. Dates will be either June 13 or 14 through 18. Wet Fly Guy, Pafisherman and Big Daddy Rods will be working with me to get it set up. I am posting this to try to get a rough idea of how many might be interested in attending and if they would like it to start on a Tues or Weds and run through Sunday. Please either respond on this site or ship me an e-mail. Not a formal commitment just reply if you feel you might be able to make it. Will be good when talking to campgrounds. Also state preferance for starting either on Tues. or Weds. LadyFisher has been good enough to offer to set up a site for us when we have info squared away. Dates were chosen so as not to conflict with other fish ins or the 4th of July and also to allow fishing those waters while some decent hatches should still be available. Lots of good streams near to both campgrounds, plenty of native streams also. We are going to have one rule for the fish in. "You must have fun". Looking forward to replies and suggestions.