Mike calls me this evening to ask how much I wanted for the Contour 13' canoe. Now, unknown to him, Amy and I had already discussed giving the canoe to him. Well, he had the nerve to insist that he pay for it! I reminded him of the Orvis 9' midflex 8wt Clear Water rod, Rocky Mountain large arbor reel, spare spool and both already loaded with backing, lines and leaders that he gave to me. He said that doesn't count! Well, then Amy says tell him fifty bucks, that will cover our gas. He said that wasn't enough! I said don't argue with the boss, you will lose. He said put her on, I'll argue with her. Well, I thought I was seeing a joust between dark age knights! They finally settled on fifty bucks, meet Colleen and dinner. I tell you folks if I was a car dealer and saw these two on my lot I would just fall on my sword!

Honestly folks, nothing will please us more than to see Mike and all the kids enjoying this canoe. It will be perfect for them!

------------------
Eric "nighthawk"
" All gave some, some gave all. Some stood through for the red, white and blue and some had to fall. If you ever think of me, think of all your liberties and recall, Some gave all". Thanks to Billy Ray Cyrus and all our fallen soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines.
American veteran and proud of it!