+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Sympathy....

Default Our Sympathy....

goes out to Ron Eagle Elk and Vicki on the loss of 'Grandpa Noah' - he passed during the night at home with his family.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

nighthawk Guest

Oh, no. Poor Ron and Vicki! I will pray for them tonight. That is so sad.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

American veteran and proud of it!

My prayers are with the family and friends.

God Bless
    Steve
    Steve

Thanks, LF, for telling us. Ron and Vicki...I'm holding you and yours in the light.

Diane
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Ron and Vicki:

Sorry for your loss, our prayers are with you. Knowing Ron I am sure that Grandpa Noah is with the great father.

Harold

Ron & Vicki,

We will keep you close in thought and prayers , asking for peace and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Ron and Vicki,

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    So sorry for your loss. Warm regards, Jim

The news is sudden and sad. I will light a candle and pray for Noah. Our deepest sympathy to Ron Eagle Elk, Vicki and their greiving family.

Ron and Vicky,
    Sorry for your loss, Our condolences to you and yours..In this time of great sadness.

,The knepp Family
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Hau Mitakuyepe (Greetings Relatives),

We would like to thank all of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

Grampa wasn't a blood relative, we were relatives by choice, not chance. He was actually more of a second Dad to me than a Grampa, but he was old, so we all called him Grampa.

The last thing Grampa told all of us was that when he went home to be with his relatives we should be happy for him. We all miss him terribly already, but we know he is with his relatives, feasting, singing and dancing, with a couple of fast horses near his tipi. We also know that when it's our turn to make the crossing, he'll be waiting with an armload of food and the drum will be ready for us to sing on.

There will be a Christian service for him this Sunday, as many of his friends were Christian, as were Buddhists, Muslims, Jews and Hindus. Those of us who try to follow Grampa's example will be gathering next Saturday (the 29th) to celebrate his life and new Birthday with, what else, singing, dancing, feasting and a lot of laughter.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers, my relatives.

Ron and Vickie Eagle Elk
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

+ Reply to Thread