After having ordered 18 different rods, componants, materials, etc from Bob, I ordered one, unfortunately, when the sale was being finalized. Repeated calls for updates claimed it was ready for shipping, was being shipped, was this or that. Then a promise that Ron would make it "right" by me. Two months after I ordered, the rod blank and "parts" finally arrived, the invoice was marked "back ordered". I am left to guess the "right by" me was that I got a 20% reduction on the order that I was to have at 40% off, per Bob. Oh well! I still think that H&H is a super place, and I'll order from them again, but I'd sure like better "word" in the future. Do think also that I'll let things settle in before that order is placed!!

PS ... got a rod blank that had a defect on the top 6" of the rod, and contacted the Batson group, as it was one of their rods. Kerry Batson was absolutely a delight to talk to on the phone. I was advised to send it to them, and at no charge, the rod was replaced and shipped back to me. Super experience!!

------------------
Trouts don't live in ugly places