Some of us in a effort to save money buy on e-bay. I get my hooks there a lot of times.
There is a seller who sells hooks and flies who had when I made the deal won the bid or whatever you wish to call it had a very good rating nothing that would set off any alarms. His user name is naiv2001. I paid through pay pal and e-mail him with the sizes and let him know that i would appreciate some communication as far as shipping etc. To this date I have not received anything and it is almost a month I have fired off several e-mails with no replys what so ever. I went into his profile this morning to check and see if maybe another e-mail addy or anything I could contact him with. 71 negatives and all in the past month for the same thing I am having a problem with.Do not bid on his products you will not get them.

I have been doing business on e-bay for quite some time now and have found some good deals with little or no problems and I sell on ebay with good results. This is the first time I have ever been disapointed. Just want everyone here to know about this seller as e-bay is doing nothing about him, so noone here gets burned.