Well its been a week of NO FISHING...

well last night I got back out and man did I ever have fun...

Tippet7 & I hit the water around 9pm.. and WOW... I just loved being back on the water after surgery, but damn am I sore this morning.. nothing a few pain meds cant handle right!!

Now for the fishing..

We start just below the rebar and fish down to the big hole (and in it) .. damn was it great.. fish were bitting and they were hitting hard... but they little devils were hard to hook again... we were throwing white woolies and white mohawk sculpins.. and slow stripping them.. I think he did pretty good.. and I did pretty fair myself.. I think by the end of the night 1am I caught about 25 total.. the biggest one I think I caught was 17inched... but that didnt amazed us as much as a Beautiful NATURAL that I caught that was about 15 maybe 16in.. BIG HUGE FINS AND ALL PINK.. those fins look to me like they had "NEVER" been clipped so I dont think it was a stocker fish ( Tippet got a great picture of this fish).. Like I said this was my topper of the evening!!
by about 12:30 the moon started to show really good though what I would call a foggy overcast.. and they just shut off on the white.. so I headed home..

Im not sure how many he ended up with I think it was between 10&15.. but not sure.. But I think he had a really good time.. and I think he has found out why Im Also known as The Night Angler

I know this should be in the fishing report section.. but this is just the end of my updated surgery..

Leonard