+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detox...

Default Detox...

Anyone gone threw this b-4? I feel I need it, even started one and got the hell out of there.
    It scares the hell out of me... And I don't know why. So thought I would ask for some experianced folks. Oh this is to help improve my flyfishing... I mean the way they talk and the grugs they put in you really made me worst than b-4. I could control my drinking to a large exstent b-4 hand, but now seem to want it all the time, and its seems it's winning. Just thought I would ask. So any advice would be helpful from someone whos been there and got the T-shirt lol so to speak... Thank you Tim

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Grubb

No advice, have not been in your shoes. But I am praying for you and I know if you want this it will work out. You have my e-mail address any time.....

Harold

Well gang my rides on the way, so I won't be here for awhile... Gonna miss you all, (and the good flyfishing) thanks for the support. God speed to you all. I'm going back...
    Tim

------------------
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Harold, Tyflier, thank you both so much...

Tim

------------------

Stay busy Grubb. Do something with your hands.. tie flies do wood work, anything to keep you busy and involved. Must be some guys with like interests who live nearby.. It will be easier if you are not alone. ,... my father went thru this.. so I know a little of what you are going thru.
    .Good luck to you.......Bob

Grubb
    Good luck buddy

Life is too good and too short to be supressed by alcohol or drugs.

------------------
    Who has time for stress when there are fish to catch.
    Nick

[This message has been edited by Micropteris (edited 10 November 2005).]
    Your hooks sharp????

We're all here with you, Tim! We know you can do it! Our love and prayers are with you.
    Betty

------------------
    Trouts don't live in ugly places
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

My advise is hit your rehab running with a smile on your face because you now have been given a second chance... a true gift.
    The drugs they give you are squat compared to the anesthesia you have been self prescribing. There will dark days and dark things uncovered but you must face up to the music you have been playing and take this opportunity to create a new vision of how you want to live. You will be free!
    Not to do so will bring you and all those you love more pain than I can describe.

18 years and not one regret

------------------
    harry mason
    [url=http://www.troutflies.com:83e9d]http://www.troutflies.com[/url:83e9d]
    Harry Mason
    www.troutflies.com

Good luck Grubb, I'll be praying for the best for you. You can do it.

Rocky

nighthawk Guest

Grubb,
    What Chris said. Hang in there and lean on your support group (like us). The fact that you are able to open up to us is a very, very big step. As mentioned keep yourself very buisy. The first steps are rough but it gets easier as you progress. Been there. Done that. You are in my prayers.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

It's a great day for fly fishing!

+ Reply to Thread