Don't know what glacier these gloves were designed for, but the mean temperature there must be above 50 degrees. I very happily put down the 39.95 for these gloves at Bass Pro, in anticipation of winter fishing. I lasted, or rather the gloves lasted, about an hour. The temp was around 25, the wind chill made it feel like 10. The water was about 50. My hands felt like -10 after they got wet through the little thumb and forefinger holes. Even with the surgical gloves on under the glacier gloves, it was just way too cold to work right. Plus, when they're on, to take a #20 fly out of a moving trout mouth, you've got about 1/4 inch of neoprene between your fingers. If you can get your finger and thumb out of the little holes, you have to battle about a half inch of extra materials to get the fly out. Then battle icing up around the holes as you retract the fingers.

Maybe the makers of glacier gloves, or any number of other fly fishing products would consider making clothing in a womans size, with the warmth and durability of the mens clothing. (the two do not equate...for some reason a womans jacket goes down to 20 degrees comfort level for about 10 minutes, while the mans jacket gets to -10 for a few hours)

And, as I painfully found out, one size does not fit all!!

------------------
Trouts don't live in ugly places