I know none of you know me, i don't wanna sound like a whiner. but, i figure i gotta vent somewhere..

my girl friend left me. She found herself another guy. i know, i'll get over it, but its so hard. i loved her, with all of my being. she even admitted to me that i didn't do anything wrong... i didn't either. i got her flowers, cards, usually out of the blue. i guess i just wasn't good enough, she got tired of me. its make me wanna just give up.

anyways, what i guess i'm trying to say is this; Guys(ladies too), what would you do? you know, to keep your mind off the hurt and all that. its been about 2 weeks now. i have trouble falling asleep. i feel lonely. i don't have any friends i could go out with, all i had was her. i'd like more than anything to meet a nice girl, with a good true heart. but, i'm real shy, and i have a little stutter. i lack confidence, but i'm 6'3" and i guess not too bad. i want more self confidence

What would you guys do? i know none of you know me, but i'd appreciate any and all opinions.