+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crushed..

913 Jackson Lake Rd, Chatsworth, Ga. 30705 (423) 438-1060

I'd go fishing. While I was out there, I'd try to hook up with a female of similar interests....preferably one who owns a boat.

I'm gonna buy a kayak. I got a buddy that owns a couple an I like fishing out of'em. You can really sneak up on fish in those things, and they're great fun going down rivers in

Thats the best therapy for a break up go shopping for fishin stuff,then go use the new stuff.AWWH heck she really DIDN"T like to fish much anyway.
    Put on a smile get the yak and get it wet pass the finals and get it movin forward best therapy known to mankind.There will be others the rivers are wide and deep.
    Luck with the kayak

I think Kyle said it best: you should probably count your blessings. If she's willing to stab you in the back like that, then she's not worth your time!

Chin up. I thought about emailing you and seeing if you wanted to go fish some, but then I realized that you're down south, and I'm up in Tallahasse. Don't worry. Consider this an exercise in patience.

I'll pray for you. Let us know how it's going. If you ever come up to Tallahasse, let me know and we'll go hit the flats.

cheers,
    -ray

Well, i don't get as far north as Tallahasse, but i do head up to Bradenton every now an then. Its how i came across the site, searching for fishin info off of Anna Maria Island. Bradenton's my hometown. Some of the people posting here are from that area. My parents had owned Gabby's Bar&Grill off of Cortez Rd. They sold it some years ago, its called The Banana Factory now. Sound familiar to anyone by any chance?

Drink
    The man who coined the phrase "Money can't buy happiness", never bought himself a good fly rod!

Don't worry. I'm not gonna start drinking. It's something I don't plan on doing. My father's a drunk, the violent kind, and does some other "stuff" on the side. I'm not ashamed to admitt it, it's shown me what not to do in life. I figure that life is like a poker hand; You've just gotta do the best with what you've been delt. I do not plan on following his path of rehab and jail.

been there done that headace was a bear. Save your money and buy new gear go fishin.she wasn't worth it any way cause any good woman knows that if she's with a fisherman he can always bring home dinner and besides most fishermen/women arn't home much anyway WE BE FISHIN!!!!!

get the kayak, you wont regret it
    volunteering, I never thought of it, but its a good idea and you can meet more people too

Relationships are nice, but you have to keep seperate lives as well. I've dated several girls who want me to concentrate fully on them, and them on me. Its not gonna work like that most the time - you need your friends/hobbies/interests and she needs hers.
    Take your mind off of it however you need too, it will pass. I dated a girl once and things weren't going so well and I was going to end it. Well, she did it first, and it hurt - I don't know why, I was thinking the same thing, but it still sucked.
    Its all part of the life and growing process.
    From the sounds of it, you didnt do anything wrong - but it just wasn't there. it happens. It takes both peoples commitment to make it work.
    I'm guessing you're relatively young-you've got plenty of time to bounce back and I'm sure you will. Try to keep you mind off of it and on positive things, involve new people in your life, both male and female, and dont let them slip away when another relationship comes along and know that things work out the way they are suppossed to. it might not always be the way we want it to, but in the end, its right.

------------------
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "WOW-What a Ride!"
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.

Everything happens for a reason said the wisest woman I know (my wife). She said it to my son when he lost the gal we thought for sure he would marry. He continued on in school got his masters and is now a film editor in NYC. Oh, he met his soul mate in Grad School and they were married in September. She is a Professor at Pratt and an artist and I have never know two people who have more respect and love for each other. The best thing? At their wedding he told my wife.. Mom, you were right!

+ Reply to Thread