I am sorry that I haven't been real attentive to the board the last two weeks. Amy was released a few days back from the Hospital in Petersburg, Virginia. She has been helping her father recover from knee replacement surgery this summer and contracted a severe staff infection. Her right index finger had to be opened up. She could have easily lost the finger, hand and arm or died. She still has to go back for frequent treatments. I can't recall the type of staff she has but it is resistant to all but three types of antibiotics. Her surgeon says that she is on the mend as she has lost her fever but we must be very careful with the wound. Her spirits are pretty good and she is just as stubborn as ever. The doctors say that is a good sign. I thank the Lord for her fighting spirit because I don't know what I would do without her. I hope all you are well and I should have a little more time to read your posts.

God Bless

------------------
Eric "nighthawk"

Air Cavalry all the way! When a voice cries out in distress, we will be there, no matter what the cost.

[This message has been edited by nighthawk (edited 20 September 2005).]