JC,

I know this isn't directly related to fly fishing but it is related to my ability to go to the site.

For the last 1/2 hour I've been on 'HOLD' with my digital cable provider. My telephone was cutting out frequently and my computer has frozrn up more often than I care to count. Tonight I finally got ticked off when I came home and saw that the puter had frozen yet again and my wife told me that the phone had been cutting out, yet again. So I decided to telephone and here I sit with a phone attached to my ear while I 'hold' and listen to "All representatives are assisting other callers .... blah blah blah" as well as a constant recording telling me how great Time Warner is. Well, it isn't. Time Warner phone service stinks. The companys product stinks although the service must be great because of all the practice it has fixing all the problems all of us customers must be calling about! It is now 40 minutes.

Bottom line is, if you have a choice of phone or computer providers, try another. Time Warner isn't worth it.

Allan