I read the thread on the Main Board about a new website that took a twist and turned into a bit of a tempest. That got me to thinking about what it means to be a Sponsor here. So if I may tell you what being a Sponsor here does for my business. It lets you connect with many, many potential customers and one of the best values that is to be had. It allows the small company the same exposure that the big time guys get; no where have I found that similar value for the cost here at FAOL. It allows me the opportunity to learn, improve and meet and make many friends; which is the real value in my mind. Although I have not been very active this season on the BB or in chat, I still get the benefits from being a Sponsor and I am very thankful for that. The way the program works is very user friendly for the members; meaning that there are not a lot of pop ups, or flashy banners, and you have control over what you wish to see from the Sponsors. The way I see it is that it is an honor to be a Sponsor and have the opporunity to participate here as well.

Jerry

------------------
Dream the Life, Live the Dream
Laugh at yourself first and all else falls into place
Board of Directors, Valley Forge Trout Unlimited

[url=http://www.flyreeldots.com:aa9d8]FlyReelDots.com[/url:aa9d8]
FAOL Sponsor