Here is the question I read about on another BB I happened to goto. There is a man who is debating not fishing with a friend of his. This friend has taught this person a good deal about Fly fishing for what I've read in the post. Here is the main question this person is thinking of not fishing anymore with his friend cause his buddy keeps fish when they go and his friend don't think he should do this as he is a catch and release type of person now. Now meaning he use to keep fish also but no longer does this. Would you end your long time friend ship or no longer fish with a friend who likes to keep fish to eat and give to his friends? I for one have no problems with friends keeping fish if they met the laws and such. And if I wanted to keep a few fish to eat I would do that with out any questions. But is it worth throwing away a friend ship for someone who like to eat fresh fish? I think the guy should just keep his friendship and get over the fact that his friend keeps a few fish.He goes on to tell how this person calls to see if he wants to go fishing only to blow him off for the only fact as he likes to keep his fish. So would you all break off a friend ship for that reason or would you continue to fish and stuff with this guy? Me I'd keep fishing with the man as friends are hard to come by and this person has taught him a good deal about the sport and such. So what would you do in this situation? others say they would stop fishing with him or tell him to not keep the fish if he wants his friend to keep fishing together. I find this the dumbest this to end a friendship over as it's totally within this mans rights to keep the fish he catches if they are within the laws. So lets here your input into this.Later MAtt

------------------
To each there own !