+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What next

Dean, if you send the information to me I will see what we can do. Name, user name,
    address, email, date of transaction....

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

I truely hpoe that if this is all linked to one member..that this guy gets what he deserves......and I hope Dean reads LF's responce and gives his info....I'm now wondering if any others have ever had this prob and NOT spoken up...and if so...Please bring these things to Lady Fisher and JC's attention.....I'm sure they'd be more than happy that you did...

[This message has been edited by billknepp (edited 29 August 2005).]
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Bill is right if you have had a problem with someone now is the time to air it out. LF and JC will be there for you.

Now that said: I have dealt with a lot of my Family of FAOL and never had a problem with anyone. I say this so the newer users do not think that dealing with a member is bad. I am sure if we took a poll you would find that only a few problems have occurred in many years. Please do not judge the rest of the people on FAOL by just a few less than perfect apples. (I'll call them bad when the verdict is in)

If you have any doubt ask one of the older users, or LF and JC.

Harold

Harold, I'll call 'em worse than that when the verdict is read.

------------------
    There's snow on the roof but the fire still burns in the oven.

Silvertop2

Flats and I were going to invite them to our little fish-in. We need more chum.
    How does that sound. Stev and I know where there are some really nice hungry sharks.

But you know how they are they probably will not show up. Guess we will just need to have another rookie or two.

Harold

Harold,

One reason to state the name of the individual or company, when you think you've been duped, is to warn others. If someone just says he had a terrible experience with something sold or bought on the FAOL site without being specific, how can it not reflect and effect all of us?

A negative comment about a transaction gone bad with vagarities, non-specifics and generalities about the identification of the offending party leaves us all guessing. Maybe the next time any of us thinks of buying something, we'll wonder if the person listing the item can be trusted? Maybe he's the person who scr*wed John Doe? Also, if you're about to sell something maybe potential buyers will think twice about buying.

I say, 'air it out'. If someone thinks they've been scr*wed and says it in the right way, it's just an opinion. The last time I looked, opinions were not slander.

Allan

+ Reply to Thread