+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel Good Article

Blog Entries

Thanks Allen , i should have checked first , I usually don't get snookered by urban legends .
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Marco,

I guess I just don't understand your post. What should have been left unsaid?

Allan

Tyeflies, my comment was in reference to in consideration of the " feel good" topic , perhaps debunking and the presentation of cold fact could have been at least postponed. Truth and honesty YES, timing, YES YES.
    Mark
    PS It's kinda like "Wow, am I an idiot, I could have thought that Captain Kangaroo and Mister Rogers were heros".Also, what JC said.

Mark

There's still some truth to the individuals mentioned by Gnu Bee, it goes something like this...

Once upon a time there were 3 guys, they were really great. The end.

True enough for me. But, I condemn no one for trying to keep the world real. The world may be a bad place, but don't try to soften it up with bunk. Try to find the "good" truths, they're out there. It's like putting the 'nilla wafers in 'nilla pudding - sure I love the pudding, but it needs something I can sink my teeth into once in a while.
    Face the terrible facts about our world and avoid complacence, then make a change for the better!

------------------
    There's almost nothin' wrong with the first lie, it's the weight of all the others holdin' it up that gets ya'! - Tim
    Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

nighthawk Guest

To the folks at that fine restaurant, their patrons and specialy that fine young couple this Air Cavalry Trooper salutes you. Now I really do feel Red, White and Blue all over! Took me some time to be able to see my screen.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

When asked how he felt during his first American space walk Astronaut Edward White responded "I feel red, white and blue all over".

This post was awesome!

Jeremy.

Regardless of Lee Marvin or Bob Keeshan's true exploits there are those who did those things or things just as heroic and they deserve our thanks. They could be your neighbors, the local butcher, your childs teacher or the town council and we will probably never know. Thanks!

jed

Ahhhh hey folks Mr. rogers never admitted to being in the SEALS but alot of them denythey were. As far as marvin in arlington he served he's entitled. Capt. Kangaroo joined not drafted he is do respect as is all military past present and future.
    The restraunt that treated the couple is due our Patranage just out of respect for their respect of the men and women of OUR armed forces. To them ( the members of the armed forces and those who support them) I raise my ridged hand to the brim of my squareds away hat and salute you.
    ooohhhh yea if ya couldn't tell I AM A U.S. VETERAN and proud of it

I need to say I am sorry I started to say one thing and went on a tangent. So to any and all that I may or may not have offended I am truly sorry.
    The restraunt that treated the couple so proudly does deserve our praise. It twas a very nice story about them.

+ Reply to Thread