I have been using a local fly shop for quite awhile. I took my family to the Little Rock airport and figured as long as I was in the "Rock," I would hit the shop. I got to talking with the owner and said I couldn't wait for the weather to cool down since I have 3 new rods in hand or on the way. He asked what kind and when I told him TFO he started a "session" on why I would want "Cheap Korean crap." When I told him why I buy TFO, he had a comment about when a certain TFO spokesperson passes on, maybe a TFO rod can be strategically placed. I walked out and will not return to that store. I have purchased 2 full rigs... rod, reel, backing, line and case for the price of one of the rods he recommends. Oh well... I like my TFO and have had nothing but excellent service from them. I had a question on lines for a 2 and 3 weight and would a certain Mastery line be better on a 4 than another. I had an e-mail back from Rick Pope within an hour that broke down the different Mastery lines that Lefty tried on TFO. I ended up with an 8' 2WT with a DT XPS, a 7'6" 3WT with an XPS DT also and a 9'4 with the XPS in a WF. I'll do a report on the lines when it gets cool enough for me to head out. Heat and humidity and my arthritis don't mix.

Mike

------------------
There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus