I'm with Allan, and strongly leaning towards Allyn. There's old farts on this board who are full of BS, and young kids who know far more about flyfishing than I did at their age, and everything in between. You can generally sort it out by reading what they write. My personal information, of whatever sort, is really nobody's business. If you ask me nicely in chat, I might let you know, but other than that, mind yer own business.

Marco, if you cannot gain any value from a posting of mine without knowing how old I am, then I recommend you disregard anything I say.

I strongly resent people who do not know me (and even those I do) telling me what I should or should not do. The more "should" and "proper" and "right" and "wrong" I read on here (and the fewer "what I observe" and "what I think" and "in my opinion"), the less likely it is I will post, or even read, this board. I've met JC and LF, along with a bunch of other regulars here, and they know (at least roughly) how old I am and how reasonable my opinions are, but if it ever becomes a requirement on this site to post that sort of personal information for all to see, I am gone.

Dennis