+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BD in Profile

duckster,

Just being frank. Because people don't want to and/or it's none of anyone else's business.

Allan

Very valid answer ,Allan. I really posted to either nudge a few people or to bring it to the attention of those that may have missed it...

Actually, I'm glad I did....

Nope Drew, I wasn't but was called a "nosepicker"...as I said terms of endearment... There is a pharmacy in our community that is located where all the surrounding doc's offices and clinics have moved from and I'm told it is surviving there because they still do compounding.

[This message has been edited by ducksterman (edited 08 July 2005).]

Posting a birthdate ( at least the year) is all too important in a BB such as this. A comment on ANY topic without an age perspective is MEANINGLESS to all. That's my not so humble opinion , but, I could be wrong.

Mark

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

Marco,
    I am frequently AMAZED when I read your posts....if we ever fish together, we'll be too damned busy solving the worlds' problems to fish!
    I DO believe we have similar opinions & outlooks based largely on our similar ages.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Hey there Mike;
    I too have noticed our similar lifes philosophies via YOUR posts. No doubt it's the age factor. We've travelled similar roads, hit similar bumps and probably had similar reactions.
    I do tend to post mostly "off topic" stuff. I have been an avid flyfisher since my college days at U of WYO. My approach to that persuit has been a very unsofisticated one. I concentrate on the place, the fish and the fly ONLY. A "few" years ago I fished with Curt Gowdy and he "learned" me all I felt I need to know " throw it over there". My equipment is an also-ran. I don't know a GLX from a GPS but I enjoy reading posts of those who do, YOU among them. That Canadian Chris guy ain't bad either( SMILEY if I knew how to do that).
    Maybe someday we will fish together and I'd look forward to that. I can see the NY TIMES headlines now: TWO TROUT FISHERMEN SOLVE WORLD PROBLEMS.
    Till then, tight lines.
    Mark
    PS: We'd probably clash on pets, mine is Harley, A CAT.
    PS: (again) As far as posting birthdates, it's always interesting to know how long it took the poster to accumulate all that knowledge or perhaps ignorance
    The above " smiley" proves that even a blind sow can sometimes find an acorn. Now I know HOW!

[This message has been edited by Marco (edited 15 July 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Marco (edited 15 July 2005).]

Hey there JC:

Just an illustration of my superior intellejance. etc.

Mark

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

Hey Mark.
    Is that red face icon from JC for "embarassment"?? I think you got him!!
    BTW...I DO know what a GLX is...Loomis, right? Now, GPS is a different story!...I know it stands for "Global Positioning System", but that's for the "techies" out there......Hell, I KNOW where I am!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread