+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makes you go huh?

remember, use all that you can!! Jackrabbit fur is great for tying!! snake skin is a little tuff.

------------------
    Wyo-blizzard
    Wyo-Blizzard

Byron - I usually take the skin offn' a snake B4 I eat it [the snake, that is]. Never though of eatin' one with the skin on!

Donald

Cripes!!...another N. Idaho ##%%!! Garage Sale..sheeeeesh
    ...so many boo rods, so many trout....do I have enough time?...

Well heck, I thought drolf was just bein' funny, but I guess there's a pic attached? Never came up on my 'puter. Come to think of it. Andy's first bonefish pic didn't either. Is there a conspiracy goin' on here???
    LF, ain't never been out west, but if y'all got a spare room for a few months...well. *G*

"Encountering a bull, cow, horse or moose for that matter in the middle of a black top road on a dark night can be very exciting."

Not to mention very deadly. Large animals have a tendency to come through the windshield when struck by an automobile and killing everyone in the front seat. I've seen the aftermath of this happening with moose in AK twice now resulting in 3 people losing thier lifes.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

I just love silly things like this! Here in Concord, NH we have a street sign for Electric Street. On the same pole is a sign that says "No Outlet". Cracks me up every time I see it.

GRAND thread!!!! I like "No Outlet" too. Now to wipe the coffee of'n the keys again.

I can't believe EVERYONE missed the real purpose of this "sign". It was meant for those who graduated recently from out public school systems who happen to be feeling their way through Wyoming and cannot read even a stop sign. It is political correctness Wyoming style. The state motto says it best " Like No Place on Earth"

Mark

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

A few months ago I was driving across Utah for the first time and saw a sign saying "Ranch Exit". I thought there was a village there called Ranch. Next exit said the same thing. By the third time I had figured it out.

+ Reply to Thread