+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roland Martin Has Crossed the Line!

Harold,

And what does that have to do with the top post?

Allan

I come and read these fourms time to time, and this thread astounds me. Roland Martin promotes tackle to maintain his livelihood...big deal. Complaining about lipping a bass...blows my mind. Find something else to do, but please, please don't concern yourselves with something so trival as Roland Martins' life.

Matin isn't the only one that is rough on bass they all are if they tournament fish. I just watched a show were they were talking about catching spawning bass off there beds. They talked about how when they run there boats across the lake in rough water the bass can be hurt or loose there eggs and so on if it is rough. They all said they didn't care as long as the money was there.
    I think all they really care about is the money and fame anymore. It dosen't matter how many bass are in a lake as long as there is enough to hold the tournament so that a few can be cought so someone can win.
    You also have to remember that it is not just the Big Bass tournaments The FLW and BASS but there are two other smaller tour's plus all the club tournaments that go on all the time.
    I don't fish for bass so it is no sweat off me but it sure can't be all that great for the everyday fisherman just trying to enjoy catching a few bass. The funny part is they talk about how great they are because they make sure to release there fish back into the lake.
    Gald to see that the Fly Fishing tournaments bit the dust. We needed them like we need another hole in our heads. Ron

[This message has been edited by RonMT (edited 24 June 2005).]

Now, I don't know the man or his show. In fact I never watch TV so I am uneducated on this subject but from what I hear about him on this site and all the awful things attributed to him over time, he must have crossed the line long ago. If Roland Martin crossed the line that would have put him back on our side.LOL

jed

+ Reply to Thread