+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That peta thing

Oh LF there you go again, confusing the issue with facts

jed

A funny thing happened to a friend of mine that thought she needed to be a part of peta. A family of skunks moved in under her house. Now, she could have trapped them and relocated them. Of course, she didn't want to go near them so she called for help. The only answer since NO ONE would go near her house, was to put a barrier around the nest and poison them. She is no longer a member of peta, LOL.

------------------
    Best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Something I seldom remember to do.

A while back on a local news station a PETA member was voicing her concerns over a local deer population issue. The host asked her if she had any pets which she calmly replied, "Why, yes I do and they are both neutered." After debate he came back around he asked what she fed her cats and asked what the fish that made up her pets cat food must have felt. While completely avoiding the question she tackled every issue she could from makeup testing to fishing and everything in between. After the interview a local farmer called up and said he would rather have a hook in his lip than be neutered any day. While trying to remain his composure the anchor thanked the cantancerous man and went to the weather.

seeing all the piercings on people today, i think a hook in the lip is a fashion statement!

So,,, what fly would be the coolest for a nipple piercing, belly button piercing, eyebrow piercing,etc.? I sense a great business opportunity!
    Can't you just hear it? Oh I have a black and olive woolly bugger, tyed by so and so, hanging from my nose and from my nipple is a reverse Jock Scot, tied by the great Canadian tyer,so and so, and from my eyebrow a true Adams tied by the one and only, so and so.
    Life would be great and full of laughs!
    Now how does one create a market?
    Should I get a rock star to wear them or a Hollywood star? At an awards show? Yeah that sounds great

Bye Y'all, I'm gonna be busy for a while!!

Andy

------------------
    all types of fishermen must pull together for the good of all!!!

this is not lie...i was in a fly fishing store just last night and a young lady came up and was looking at the salmon flies. the clerk said, "looking for any fly in particualr?" and she says, "no, just pretty ones. i want them to make earrings."

(i just hope she doesn't swim with them on!)

+ Reply to Thread