+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That peta thing

Default That peta thing

I don't think they deserve capitalization either....hmmm just realized that could mean funding..

Anyway, since we are or will be under attack I'd like to point out....it has bothered me when I see or read folks tossing,cleaning, or whatever..live fish.

Personally I don't know what the fish feel and am only critical of it being done, written about, filmed, etc. so that it can be used to stir up public opinion against us.
    They will nail us with the suffocation thing. They,ve been masters at using that sort of thing with hunting.

Cow's, they are killed how, and why???

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Hog's, they are killed how, and why...etc
    Get the pic???

------------------
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

I think chickens have it the worst. But you put 'em on the grill with bbq sauce..... mmm mmm

yep sac, that's our life, and how we live,. we didn't make it this way, it's just how it is.., Our world was placed b-4 us...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 15 June 2005).]

I like that PETA exposes horrid living conditions for animals, but other organizations actually do something about it. Saw a t-shirt the other day - "P eople E ating T asty A nimals"

No, that's not what its's all about, to me. I don't like the way it happens, and I don't understand everything about it, other than if it happenened to one of us, I would hate it, all I know is, it's been the way of life from the kick off of this game called life, and I want to enjoy it as much as I can. ( no, not at the pain of others) It's just life and how we live it now... are you the creator???

------------------

Not an attack, it just been the way of life for as long as we know it. I'm not going to make this Relig. And on another level, you would not be here today if not for these practises...

Tim

------------------

tyflier, you said a mouthful there.

------------------
    Best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Something I seldom remember to do.

From limited discussions I have had with peta sympathizers, I get the impression if all the deer died of starvation, that would be just dandy, since it would be a "natural" event.

Jim

+ Reply to Thread