After reading 'From JC', here in the Sound Off, and getting what I think is a "go ahead". I would like to say that IMHO Cabelas has awesome customer service.
As a long time trout fisherman, last year I decided to try it on the fly. I didn't have any ffing gear, and I am on a limited budget. I decided on the Cabelas Prestige combo and purchased it in early Febuary. Just enough time to get everything lined up for season(couldn't wait). Trout season rolled around and I made two trips to the stream with satisfactory results. On the third trip(no pun intended!) I slipped heading down to the stream and broke my rod. I'm sure many folks have been there but, this almost caused me to seek mental help(never broke a rod in 29 yrs). When I returned home I had to wait 3hrs for the store where I purchased it opened and received phone calls. I talked w/ a gentleman in the fly shop about getting the rod repaired. He told me to send the rod back and they would see if it was possible. That day,I sent the rod and two days later I received a brand new rod in the mail.

Thank you Cabelas, for the great customer service!

Jeff Sayre
jsay44@yahoo.com

------------------
Land Em',
Carp