Just gonna vent a little here. I returned from Fla. a couple weeks ago and inadvertantly left a fly rod in a homemade pvc tube in the overhead compartment above my seat. I realized this just after going through the secure part of the terminal. Went down to the baggage claim area and talked to the on duty employee in lost baggage. He said he could call upstairs and have someone grab it for me. He called and they told him that the cleaning crew hadn't gone on board yet but would soon and would retrieve it. I waited for my luggage (1/2 hr.) retuned to the lost baggage area and the emplyee called again. Said that since the plane was done for the day no one was going aboard for a while but he assured me that when they did they would retrieve my rod and i could get in touch with lost and found the following morning to arrange to get it back. It has never turned up! So now i'm out a nice 8wt. and American Airlines is a piece of sh*t in my eyes. Two e-mails apparently answered by someone in cyber hell were condescending and fruitless. So thanks for letting me rant and p*ss on AA. RC

------------------
"Wishn I wuz Fishn"