I really enjoy this site, but I have a question that I have been wondering. It deals with the people that get kicked off or blocked by the administrator. I once read one where someone said that it was a game to people where they tried to get kicked off (a very strange game). Is this the case because sometimes people get kicked off for odd reasons. Case in point the fishing report that was in the wrong category, I can understand the frustration of trying to run a quality board and providing certain places for specific topics, that I understand. But the quote by snakeman? It seemed that it could have been taken as a joke about JC being a "grump" or "crabby" or whatever, but he was kicked off, is this an example of someone just trying to Pi-- off JC and get kicked off? Then when the original poster responded it seemed as if he took it very personally, he was almost offended by JC kicking snakeman off, and he had been a member since 2002. Just wondering because as I said I have gotten alot of info of this board and found people to be genuinely respectful and caring, even got some flies to try out from a member, seems like a real great group. So if this is some game by others I understand the quick boot, but if not I guess I don't understand. Thanks.
Drew

------------------
A bum-legged old man and a drunk. That's all you got?
That's WHAT I got.