I went fishing at my favorite spot, Little Buffalo's Holman Lake, today and I was informed that the big tiger muskie netted last spring by the rangers was found floating along the dam tangled in mono line. The fish was 50+ inches long weighing over 41 pounds. Mike, I was going to use the Orvis to tackle this big boy. Now I will have to find another one. Now don't get me wrong here because I spin fish at times but I wish spin fishers would learn to use a light leader so when the fish breaks off it has a better chance to survive. I am not trying to flame spin fishers but there are only a handful of us that fly fish this lake and we are constantly cleaning up discarded mono and bait containers. Many times I have caught fish at this lake and had to snip long lengths of line from their mouths! More and more I become convinced that those of us who fly fish are the only fishers that really give a hoot about the fish and their environment. O.K. I feel better now. My rant is done.
On a positive note I brought home four fat crappies and two nice perch. Al's Crappie Candy fly is great!

------------------
Eric "nighthawk"