+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I'm sorry if I bother if I bother any of you, I feel like I do. In the chat too, as LW. I don't feel like I'm sayin anything wrong or doing anything different than anyone else. Sorry.

What I guess I aim to say is, I'm sorry for being a pain. I'm gonna observe for now on. No 2 ways about it. Bye, keep fishin an catchin.

??????????????
    No one being a pain as far as I know. Your posts are fine. Whazzup?

Oh, good grief! DO NOT stop posting! There's nothing in any of your posts that has been offensive. Haven't been in the chat rooms...stupid old computer can't handle group situations!...but if you've been you, there shoudn't be any reason to pull out.

------------------
    Trouts don't live in ugly places
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Dude...you're a salty from Florida...get back in there and have fun...that's what we do!*G* Cheer up, me lad...if you were messin' up, somebody wudda said somethin'!

nighthawk Guest

LedWater,
    Please don't leave us! I donn't see anything wrong with your posts and you are very polite. You are not a pain. Please don't leave your friends here.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

I think that there are several people on the boards as of late who have been dealing with lots of stress. I know that I have not been myself online lately, and I also know I'm not the only one. I am sure that there must be a misunderstanding here. If you were causing problems or bothering people Ledwater someone would have called you on it long ago. So... grab a coffee, tie a fly, take a breather if need-be and come on back and pluck away at that keyboard!

Ledwater, We hardly knew ye. Farewell I guess. Could you go out in a hail of bullets? Aim them at whoever you like, we can take it.

+ Reply to Thread