Allen- I have a TV right were I tie and it keeps me compnay. That is how I was watching it. It was 3 in the morning and I was tying. Nothing else on so I was just listening to it.

HH- According to that program and another on there unless you are in the top 20 or so anglers it costs you a lot to fish in those tournaments. They said that it costs around $150.000.00 a year to just be out there not including all the gear like your boat and so on if you are not one of the top guy's They also stated that lure and rod and reel companys will give the anglers lower down that equipment but the bigger items they have to buy until they win and get there names out there.
You have to understand to that I was talking about the "Normal" Bass fishermen that just fish and listen to all of that stuff. Then go out an buy it all. Makes a person wonder how many of them go into debt just to have that stuff?

Tim-S Thinks for the link I will be sure and use it. I just wish more people would. Just to let the people at ESPN know that they are wrong and that some people take offence at what is going on there. Ron