+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally getting snow

Default Finally getting snow

Yippee,Northwest Montana finally got snow.
    Thursday we got about three inches that melted by the end of the day and yesterday we picked up another four that stuck,looks like we might get more today.Bring it on right now I would take a couple of feet.

------------------
    We all know the area code for heaven is 406

Yeah I'll take it!We have had couple of week break,the lakes iced out and I caught a few fish so I guess I can suffer through some more snow.If it means that we don't dry up and blow away this summer.PS everybody I work with think that I am nuts for standing out in a snowstorm slinging wooley buggers.

------------------
    We all know the area code for heaven is 406

Blog Entries

Gonfishin
    I have to join the gone nuts club . Yesterday I waded out into the creek behind my house Its about 50 feet wide 2 ft deep and the pool I was in about 200 ft long . Its in the middle of town and practically fishless . I was practicing my cast I had on a #22 chronomid just so that the tippet wasn't bare. Next thing I know I hear a voice , you can't fish there its closed. Fisheries officer . I told a little white lie and said that there is nothing on my line I'm just practicing for spring , He laughed and left . I continued for another 10 minutes when to my great suprise I caught a 3 inch sculpin . I broke off the hook point so I wouldn't catch anything else . I had a 8 inch trout make a pass at the lure a bit later I continued till my brother in law came out and started to laugh and make jokes about me with passersby . I hope to reciprocate this summer by dumping him in the lake .

------------------
    Time is the fire that we burn in .
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

+ Reply to Thread