+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Jinxt it

Default I Jinxt it

Sorry, I guess you can blame this one on me. I went and bought my fishing license yesterday for 2005. Last night we got a couple inches of snow. Last time I took my new rod and reel out to try them and it snowed the next day. This time I bought my license and it snows.

------------------
    Every day that I wake up and everything still works. Is a good day.

ermin,
    What a horrible thing you have done to us, your FAOL Midwest family!!...Oh, woe is me!!

Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

IU am so sorry. I just wanted to be ready to go fishing. Got a new pontoon float boat to try this year. Been watching for the ice to melt. driving my wife nuts.
    SPRING WHERE ARE YOU?

------------------

Guys;
    I think it was my fault!! I got my new 9' 5 wt. 2 weeks ago and it has snowed every day ever since!! Sun in the morning, snow flurries all day and sun in the late afternoon, then snow at night!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

------------------
    Cactus

nighthawk Guest

Maybe it was my trip to Cabela's for the tying gear or my plans to go striper fishing. My bad.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

Guys,
    I'll still continue to blame you, 'cuz it just seems like the right thing to do but this winter here in Ohio has been the wierdest weather I can remember. I honestly don't think we have had 5 consecutive days of any 1 type weather & that unstable weather pattern needs to end, & SOON, before I go nuts!! Yeah, I know...I'm already there!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

From a diffent perspective, thanks. Here in central ND were are a month away from open water and it is dry as a popcorn ****. We can use snow and rain. Whatever you did, worked as it snowed overnight but only about an inch.

Would you be willing to buy about 25 more licenses? That would really help us out.

Blog Entries

It is easy to jinx your favorite fly , or your favorite rod , best fishing hole , lake or stream etc .
    Just brag on how good it is to a Friend then take them fishing there and the jinx is on . You are sure to get no fish , you will encounter the highest water you've ever seen , storm force winds are sure to follow . When you sit to wait out the storm it will turn out to be on either cactus or in poison ivy . Go alone and you will catch many large fish which no one will believe.
    Jinx's are like that .

------------------
    Time is the fire that we burn in .
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

last weekend it was 13 gills and 10 crappie.
    Yesterday is was 23 gills and two crappie.

Many more hits than that.

Maybe I am living right.

Rick

Rick Z I do belive I could get to dislike you. Just kidding!
    But the ponds where just starting to get clear of ice, now skim ice back on top.

AAAAFFGGGGGGHHHHHHH

------------------

+ Reply to Thread