+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have the Answer

ermin, I wonder if you caught that bikini top on purpose? Good accuracy on your part.

the reason most lady's close there eyes durring during play time is they just can't stand seeing a guy have a good time!!!

Rich, you are a devil. But right. You are not going to make too many friends with our female members. I would put on my flack jacket if I were you.

Gentlemen:

Just because the "Little Woman" (aka: She Who Must Be Obeyed "SWMBO"), creates a "Honey Do List", do not feel compealed to do every item on the list!

Instead I recommend that you number the items according to what you feel like doing, and when you have finished a few, save the rest for another day.

Example Fix Leaking Roof! Leaking Roofs are impossible to repair when it is not raining, because you do not know where the water is entering. You cannot fix the roof when it is raining, because it is dangerous to be on a wet roof where you can lose your footing and become injured. Make this Item #1 on your List, and as soon as you get that task finished, you can go on to Item #2.

~Parnelli

[This message has been edited by Steven H. McGarthwaite (edited 01 March 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread