Closed Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

Harold, I know where you live! 'Sides, y'all cain't see me if'n I'ma wearin' my clear wet suit.

Dude, I'm under the impression we can see WAY too much of you when you're wearing that clear suit.

Yes Dude I know you know where I live and Sue said for you to come on down, she misses you.

I hope it warms up just a little or you will really need that wet suit.
    Just writing about those dolphin brought back the good memories. I really am looking forward to this...

Harold

With all the "Dudes" being thown around on this thread I think I am at a techy convention.

"The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

there's only one dude and we're not throwing him around. maybe overboard, but not around

Yep, the only "Dude" here is the FLATS Dude, and as far as throwin' me, I've always heard people around me say, "I don't trust you as far as I can throw you." Hmmmmm, never thought it would come to this.

Guys

I'd be careful the Dude is not a little man. Now by no means is he as big as me, but big enough I would not attempt to throw him anywhere, you guys do know when times are lean he catches gators with only his hands. Then he eats them. I have heard rumors that he cooks them first, but I am not so sure. He likes raw oysters maybe raw gator too.

No If I were going to throw someone it would have to be the Dotman, he is a little guy. I might be able to throw him 4 or 5 inches. (remember I am recovering from surgery)

Harold

well, with january gone, it is only 3 months until my beloved stripers once again swim the shores of cape anne. i'm trying to figure out how much liquor one needs to get through three months so i can buy in bulk and maybe get a discount. angler dave should know...

You could always call in an offshore tanker...a mother ship of sorts. Then paddle the yak out to refill. Nope, bad idea. You loose those yaks without the booze, God knows what might happen if yer plastered...just swim out to the "mother".

We are now having our January thaw. A little late but hey. High 40's today and into the 50's tomorrow and Saturday. And the walleyes are starting to run up river. Did I hear someone say 8wt, sink tip and Mickey Finns?
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

Closed Thread