ok, i'll admit that i'm a big-boned gal, so to speak.

but this cheap office chair has lost its hydraulic ooomph.

one out of every three times i sit in it, it sinks down until i feel like a little kid at the grown-up's table.

anyone know whether one could replace just the hydraulic canister and not the whole *&^%*$ chair??