+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm a happy boy today!

Hybrid View

nighthawk Guest

Default I'm a happy boy today!

At last I got the better half to go to Cabela's in Hamburg, Pa. with me today. We both had a great time. We took a good two hours just looking at the wild life displays. She loved the place! I came home with some new shirts, a new rotary vise, grizzly rooster neck, hair packer and other little things. We are planning a return trip in a couple of weeks to see the rest of the store. I had been after her for quite some time to go there with me and now she wants to go back! Not only am I a happy boy but a darned lucky one too! Now if I can just get her out on the stream with me.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    At last I got the better half to go to Cabela's in Hamburg, Pa. with me today. We both had a great time. We took a good two hours just looking at the wild life displays. She loved the place! I came home with some new shirts, a new rotary vise, grizzly rooster neck, hair packer and other little things. We are planning a return trip in a couple of weeks to see the rest of the store. I had been after her for quite some time to go there with me and now she wants to go back! Not only am I a happy boy but a darned lucky one too! Now if I can just get her out on the stream with me. ------------------Eric "nighthawk"
    Miss this guy ! He stirred the pot on occasion yes , but served this country with honor and contributed to this board,, Hope he is still with us and doing well,, Peace
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Molcsan View Post
    Miss this guy ! He stirred the pot on occasion yes , but served this country with honor and contributed to this board,, Hope he is still with us and doing well,, Peace
    Steve, Eric's beloved Amy passed away some time ago & he is constantly fighting medical problems, but he's hanging in there. He was indeed a pot stirrer at times, but you would be hard pressed to find a kinder, gentler man of high character than Eric (Nighthawk). I am proud to call him my Friend.... Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber View Post
    Steve, Eric's beloved Amy passed away some time ago & he is constantly fighting medical problems, but he's hanging in there. He was indeed a pot stirrer at times, but you would be hard pressed to find a kinder, gentler man of high character than Eric (Nighthawk). I am proud to call him my Friend.... Mike
    Thanks Mike - I did see that he has a FB page and I left him a note. He helped me start my youth camp in Yosemite years back..Your so right about his character , a fine gentlemen for sure.. Take care !
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

+ Reply to Thread