Ledwater, Sounds like you made your decision already. That's fine, it's yours to make, but you did ask us...so... Please proceed carefully. Count me in on the group of "nice guys" who got the same treatment in the past. I think you need to honestly ask yourself if you forgave her because of a sincere, mature, healthy reason; or some thing else like fear (of not meeting someone else) or guilt or a reluctance to endure conflict or lonliness. If you are like most of us, you will be a much different person by the time you are 30. You really have so much ahead of you, don't shortchange yourself if you are going to be living with a gnawing doubt in the back of your mind whenever you are apart. That is a lousy way to live. You can't make someone else happy, that's not your responsibility. Happiness come from within, you can make someone unhappy, but they have to assume responsibility for their own happiness. You sound like a sincerely nice guy - you know where we usually finish- last. My 2 cents... be a friend first and realize that just because you love someone, it doesn't mean that it's going to be "happily ever after". Relationships are more than lust or love, its trust and compatibility too. I hope you find it all, Best of Luck, Jim P.S. Maybe you could run this by a professional relationship counselor - it might be available thru your school...

------------------
"Knowledge is knowing, wisdom is understanding"