+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new dog

Default My new dog

Dear Board,

Thanks once again for all the kind words in response to my post about needing a replacement for my Sidney.

I know some people advised against it, and I certainly thought long and hard about it, but I am currently watching the dog-next-door that I spoke about while my neighbor's are out of town.

Two days into the process I have to say that things are going well.

Avalon is a wonderful dog that just needs more attention than can be provided in a household with 4 young children and another dog.

I realize that two days is a short time, but I am certain that I have my new dog currently sleeping at my feet while I type. I'll post a picture once I manage to borrow a digital camera.

Regards,
    Tim Murphy

Congrats, Tim!

This is normally where I put the "toast" emoticon, but I can't seem to find one for this site.
    ------------------
    "If firearms cause crimes and kill people, all of the ones I have must be defective."

[This message has been edited by Spud (edited 01 February 2005).]

Tim,
    Good news!...If you're happy, we're happy! Sleepin' at you feet already...that's a great start.
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

High Five!

Jim

What type of dog is she?

Dear Spud,

She's some sort of a pointer mix.

She's taller and thinner than my previous Lab, and sort of "gangly" looking. She's white and short coated, with a few grayish spots and dots, sort of like a Dalmatian that fell into a vat of bleach.

Regards,
    Tim Murphy

nighthawk Guest

Tim,
    Glad to hear that you have gotten off to a good start. I think things will go well for both of you.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

WOOF WOOF!!

Hove fun
    Paul
    & Jack

My congratulations to Avalon! How long do you estimate it will take her to housebreak you?

That's great news Tim. It sounds like Avalon has already found a place in your heart.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread