chascomly- I am not saying that you can't or should not have some place to vent on that site or any site. But I do believe that you should have to prove that you are of age to get on that part of the site. That in no way stops people from saying what they wish but it sure stops children from reading it.

You see I do not believe that 10 percent of the people because they want to read things without being bothered by having to log into and area is a good reason for children being able to read what they should not. It is a lame excuse for being to dang lazy in my book.

The problem in this country is that there are no familys anymore. There are two people working to pay the bills so the kids do as they please for the most part. Hard for the parents to parent. So it is easy for kids to get into trouble on the net. So I think that site's that "CARE" sould take it upon themselves to see that things are done right. Just like FAOL does. Not to hard to do. In fact I do not think there is a real reason that any site that cares about the kids can't do it. Ron