+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice Part About The SuperBowl

Default Nice Part About The SuperBowl

Yes I thought The opening from Ray Charles right to the National Anthem was all done in good taste and was really refreshing to watch. The Game was good and the Game as in a lot of cases is generally over by the end of the first quarter. The teams did not trash talk and most of all the half time show was nice and fun to watch. No contraversy, just a good old show to be enjoyed by both young and old. I really wanted the Patriots to win. When your a cowboy Fan or Giants or Redskins fan the only team you never want to see win are the Eagles. It was a good show and The Hot dogs & Saur Kraut, Deviled eggs, Potatoe Salad, Buffalo wings, Rolling Rock, Bugles and Doritos finally fished with Ice Cream Sundays made the game that much better. All in all I felt the whole evening from 6:00PM Eastern Time one was very good and something pleasingly different.

Andy B

The Ray Charles tribute and the anthem were fantastic. I caught the halftime show which I thought was okay and then channel surfed. The BEST part of the Super Bowl and all the hype is it's done for another year. That also means no more Sean Salisbury on ESPN til the next season starts. A quarterback who was marginal in his best years as a pro and is now giving "expert" advice on ESPN. Go figure.....

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

marginal is being waaay too kind.

mgj

though i'm a pats fan, i have to say that i was VERY impressed with T.O. One of the all time great performances.

Also very impressed with that commercial with the woman testifying before congress!!One of the all time great performances.

You're right, the whole thing was nice. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if the Broncos were playing

One thing we don't get here is good gumbo, but a gal brought a big ol' pot of gumbo and it was the best I've had outside of New Orleans. The best part is that she's sharing her recipe!!

Co Native:

Let's see my Cowboys vs the Bronco's. Nah would be boring. How many rodoes have you seen nothing but the same. Cowboys roping Bronco's. Your time and glory came and your great quarterback John Elway got the Ring and respect he deserved. Need a much better quarterback. Cowboys will get another superbowl ring with in the next three years. Yippy Kai Yea CO.

Andy B

+ Reply to Thread