+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hank Tank? I know you are out there!

Default Hank Tank? I know you are out there!

Show yourself! Come out of that hole you are hiding in and lets have a head to head sparring match right here! (within reason of course, none of the name calling that you have said to me via email). No more emails between us...it's time to bring this out in the open.

You have commented on how much you dislike other posters...some of which are here on this board...others on both boards. I have yet to know what poster you are on this board, so I really would like to know who sends me emails with basically no information at all besides whining complaints and words against other people who you do not even know. Calling me a loser because I defend peoples' personalities was the last straw.

If you don't show up, I will always think of you as a coward, even if Hank Tank isn't your real name. Whoever you are...

------------------
    "If firearms cause crimes and kill people, all of the ones I have must be defective."

Fatman Guest

Hey Spud,

If you really want to find out who the person is forward one of his emails back to your ISP provider and have them track where it came from. Every computer can be traced this way and they should be able to tell you.

That's if you really, really want to know, at the worst your ISP with notify his ISP and they'll boot his *** off for harassing emails

Nah, don't want him booted (I can just get another hotmail account), or know where he lives.

I want him to come forward on here. But it is probably a lost cause...

Edit: I know this is where he came from because he refers to my posts on his board and how he thinks I'm a jerk (and I probably am sometimes when I'm annoyed).

------------------
    "If firearms cause crimes and kill people, all of the ones I have must be defective."

[This message has been edited by Spud (edited 02 February 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread