BryanM

I have one important piece of advice about casting clousers. Put some padding in you hat. If I get hit because of a little gust of wind or something in my cast goes astray
I get hit in the back of the head. Those clousers will eat you alive if you let them.

I cast a 2/0 clouser I use a 9 wt. Barbless is an option, I have yet to hook myself with a hook while casting but like JC said it will happen one of these days.

I wear glasses that protect my eyes and gloves. If you catch anything on a clouser that is 2/0 be prepared for it to be big... Listen to me I was prepared when I caught the world record at one of the secret pirate meetings. He fought like a tiger on steriods. But I landed him and showed him to my fellow pirates. I still get kidded about letting the world record loose.

He was exactly 1/2 inch shorter than my clouser.
The record I have is the smallest fish ever caught in the mouth by a 2/0 clouser.
You never know what will hit next... The next few cast were quite but in about 2 minutes I had a huge snook break my braided leader. YOU NEVER KNOW

Harold